• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346xp Red & Black

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny3411

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This is identical to a Husqvarna 346xp, its a Redmax G5300. This saw was completly disassembled, all new OEM parts. A new oem crankshaft, wasnt cheap, new OEM bearings, seals, gaskets, a new OEM 346xp cylinder and piston Mahle, rebuilt carb, new air filter, muffler mod. purge ball delete. New bar and chain. Saw is clean and runs great. Only a couple tanks have been run through it. I have sold saws on here before. Payment through paypal. I will ship the saw out the next business day using Priority 3 day. $400 plus some shipping

IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG

This is really cool! Never seen one before. A few questions. Didt it get str8 gassed rite out of the box or something?
It looks brand new and u had to change bottom and top end? Also the muffler, is that modified or stock? I see a side deflector and then 2 holes in front of it and appears there is a piece of metal with 6 rivets in it on the front cover? Not nit picking, this thing is sweet! Just never seen one to know what they look like :cold:

First off, wasnt planning on selling this saw. I completly disassemble it and cleaned everything. It has a new redmax sticker on the clutch cover. It has a new redmax 18 bar, new husqvarna narrow kerf chain. These redmax g5300's are the same as a husqvarna 353, and come with cat mufflers. So when I got my g5300, and took it all apart, I used the 45mm cylinder and piston and used it on a husqvarna 350 that was a 44mm bore. I looked at the original crankshaft and it would of been alright, but I wanted new, so got a new crankshaft and new bearings, everything is OEM. I got a new 346xp top end for it. The muffler is off of a husqvarna 350 and it had a couple dents in it, I tried to lightly pound the dents out, but ended cracking it in a spot, so thats why the piece of metal is riveted on there. a new muffler for these are cheap. Its all i had, and its a oem part, got it flowing where i wanted so thats how it turned out. The saw only 2 tanks through it, I tuned it, its a good running 346xp now.

Back