• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, low hour saw. I bought this a few months ago from a fellow AS member. It is an e tech model, but the cat muffler has been replaced with a regular one that is modded. The coil has also been changed to an unlimited one. It's wearing a 18 inch Sugihara bar with a nearly new chain, and I have another new chain that I will include with it. It runs out real strong and is problem free. Looking for 425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, or I would be interested in trading on a nice MS460 as well.

I still have 2 346xp they are great saws one of the best saws Husky has ever made.

I had a little late night saw fever hit me but I have got it under control now. Thanks for looking out for me.

I love my 550xp but I have heard so much about the 346xp.

Next saw will be a 562xp
Do...want...all the saws!

Price of Saw

Very nice, low hour saw. I bought this a few months ago from a fellow AS member. It is an e tech model, but the cat muffler has been replaced with a regular one that is modded. The coil has also been changed to an unlimited one. It's wearing a 18 inch Sugihara bar with a nearly new chain, and I have another new chain that I will include with it. It runs out real strong and is problem free. Looking for 425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, or I would be interested in trading on a nice MS460 as well.

What kind of money would it take to own that saw?

David Hudson
St Pauls NC

Last edited:
346 xp

Ya I here ya I will give him the $425.00 I need a saw have two echo cs4400 waiting for parts to come (backorder) and have a 028wb in the shop taking there time:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back