• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 350 chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no social worker, but if you replaced the boot, clamp, and base gasket, aren't you admitting that you molested this saw bill?

And did you put the same boot, clamp, and gasket back on, which would make it "all original"???

Dang bill, you sure know how to pedal backwards. All Professional like.

Is this saw on the real Ebay, or the Ebay-in-my-head Ebay? Link?
Lol!:D Aftermarket insulator and clamp? $220 for a saw with no bar and chain, buyer pays for delivery? You may be stuck with this one for a while. These are a dime a dozen and they’re 20 yrs old.

No honing was done.
New Brake side cover, new top cover, new pull start all AM.
To replace the insulator and clamp, which are OEM.
This is how I read it :rolleyes:.
Lol!:D Aftermarket insulator and clamp? $220 for a saw with no bar and chain, buyer pays for delivery? You may be stuck with this one for a while. These are a dime a dozen and they’re 20 yrs old.
No 100% since the sentence structure is a bit odd, and the punctuation isn't clear, but it seems what he meant.

Dang bill, you sure know how to pedal backwards.
The biggest back pedaling to me is that he changed the original post so it doesn't say all OEM/"unmolested", which wasn't true, and that's the reason I asked.
Now it may appear that we were all asking these questions for no reason at all.
That's not right, own you're mistakes Bill.
I'll quote the current first post in case you are considering changing it again.
Runs awesome $220 with ship lower 48

The biggest back pedaling to me is that he changed the original post so it doesn't say all OEM/"unmolested", which wasn't true, and that's the reason I asked.
Now it may appear that we were all asking these questions for no reason at all.
That's not right, own you're mistakes Bill.
I'll quote the current first post in case you are considering changing it again.

You just gotta understand, it's the hillbilly heroin talkin'. Once you grasp that, it all makes sense. Calling him out on his bs just brings more bs. But, he's entertaining, I'll give him that.

If you check out his many 350 threads, you'll understand what this poor "oem all original" saw has been through. Lol

No honing was done.
New Brake side cover, new top cover, new pull start all AM.
To replace the insulator and clamp, which are OEM.
This is how I read it :rolleyes:.

No 100% since the sentence structure is a bit odd, and the punctuation isn't clear, but it seems what he meant.
Did you happen to see the very first post about ALL OEM parts that has since been corrected? These things are a great saw, don’t get me wrong, I own 3 of them and use them frequently, but he misrepresented his and then backpedalEd his response. The original post listed the price as $190 power had only+ the ride ride, as well as calling it unmolested except for................! Now it’s $220 PHO+ the ride?

Did you happen to see the very first post about ALL OEM parts that has since been corrected? These things are a great saw, don’t get me wrong, I own 3 of them and use them frequently, but he misrepresented his and then backpedalEd his response. The original post listed the price as $190 power had only+ the ride ride, as well as calling it unmolested except for................! Now it’s $220 PHO+ the ride?
It sounds as if you're attacking me :oops:.
What do you mean, did I happen to see the first post, yes, that's why I asked the questions I did. The post wasn't corrected, what he said was totally removed. A simple whoops I mixed them up editing in the first post would have cured it all, then responding to each persons questions. Total loss of any credibility after someone does this.
Yes, I saw it.
What I didn't see was that he posted that he had "moved to bay" as that was deleted too.
I don't see one that was recently listed though?

It sounds as if you're attacking me :oops:.
What do you mean, did I happen to see the first post, yes, that's why I asked the questions I did. The post wasn't corrected, what he said was totally removed. A simple whoops I mixed them up editing in the first post would have cured it all, then responding to each persons questions. Total loss of any credibility after someone does this.
Yes, I saw it.
What I didn't see was that he posted that he had "moved to bay" as that was deleted too.
I don't see one that was recently listed though?
Sorry about any miss understanding, hadent had my second cup yet. I was just setting the record straight. Nothing gets by the guys here, so if you make a correction or delete a post, at least explain why and own it. That being said, $220 for A 20 yr old saw that has no bar and chain is not a deal, then you have to pay shipping! I’ve sold a few like it for $150 locally, and if they malfunction within the first couple of months, I’ll fix it or replace it, no cost to the purchaser.

Back