• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 350 chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is original Bill. Even has the original dished piston. Husqvarna bar (painted). Anybody sees something not original, point it out. Mike
View attachment 826197View attachment 826198View attachment 826199

First can’t see the dished piston from Here? Could be a farmtec bar sanded and painted? Is the carb insulator replaced with the clamp or the plastic locking section cut off and a twisted wire added instead of a clamp? Can’t see the clamp. Orginal or oem doesn’t matter does the pos run?

Reading this thread has been the highlight of my Friday night/ Saturday Morning kudos to everyone involved! Loving it!!!

You love it when someone else besides you catches the **** instead of your whimpy ass right? This is your highlight of your Friday night? Your kidding me right. You must lead a real exciting life.

Funny how many show they have a bigger ******* than brains. Less intellectual more *******.

No you guys been dishing out the crap. The horse is dead and stomped into the ground give it a rest

What is "withdrawal"? Isn't "horse" an old slang term for dope?

I'll take "hillbilly heroin" for $500 Alex.

What is "withdrawal"? Isn't "horse" an old slang term for dope?

I'll take "hillbilly heroin" for $500 Alex.

I gather your still doing this to raise you very low self esteem? You have to make fun of someone else to make you feel good.

Why don’t you go take your frustration for messed up posting on your part out on someone else... maybe infest in an true unmolested 350... then try to post again buddy. Who knows you may have better luck with your sale. But I’m sure eBay will treat you well... you’ll get minimal feedback for the misinterpretation of your products to be sold

I love how Huskybills so tough instead of actually targeting or comment on the guys that where actually ******** on him... he tries to go for me for saying the threads amusing?? I’m a whimpy ass and you don’t even know me you fool. Take your “unmolested” saw sale elsewhere.. ooo wait, you already did,, haha whoops I forgot

Mic drop, I’m done with you billy boy. You had no legs to stand on to attack me like that, out of line for someone seeing a thread was blowing up... reading it and then saying it was amusing. Maybe you are on a little too much of that morphine bud

I love how Huskybills so tough instead of actually targeting or comment on the guys that where actually ******** on him... he tries to go for me for saying the threads amusing?? I’m a whimpy ass and you don’t even know me you fool. Take your “unmolested” saw sale elsewhere.. ooo wait, you already did,, haha whoops I forgot

You just don’t know when to let it go and shut the f up. I gather you never get the last word in right?

**** the **** up... bro I made one post on the amusing qualities of the thread and you personally attacked me... wake up captain crunch... we ain’t in la la land anymore... of course im going to defend myself and fire back. Your dense buddy

You commented about me you deserve it. Things are better let unsaid but you would rather join in this is what you wanted. We’re all having problems so we pick it out on each other.

Back