• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Husqvarna 353

NIP Group
Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ive been watching that too:) started at like 1,600$ down to 1k now. Id give it afew more days itll be down to $900:)

IDK, that saw is Real Nice shape, doesn't look like the bar has ever been inside a log. Dave has the PHO, New at $1,399. and Rosss had it new at $1290 PHO. A New 36" .404/.063 Bar is $120, or better from what I found online, add another $50 for a 104DL .404/.063 chain, and you are basically at $830 for the PHO, that's a Pretty good price in MY Opinion for a saw in that condition. If I needed another 3120XP with a 36" B&C, I would be looking at that package pretty seriously.

But I already got a 3120 from Dave, and have 36", 44" and 60" bars for it, so a 395XP, would be a better fit for MY needs, but that looks like a Sweet deal for Someone to Me.

I mean Damn, you want him to buy you lunch too? :barbecue:

Doug :cheers:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
You guys were busy, meanwhile I was hanging the campground without signal, I missed all the fun :badpc:.
A lot of chatter but no sale yet. Looks like post was highjacked! Lets get it back on tracK.
Yeah that's right Bob, I can send it down there for you, I may have your address still.

Timbo74

Timbo74

ArboristSite Guru
I would like to jump on this, but I'm low on funds right now. Nice saw. Brett, do you live in the USA? If you do, and if this saw is still here when I get ahead...I may take it off your hands.