• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Good looking 353, ready to rock. I had this saw out cutting firewood two weekends ago and she did a great job. My BIL would have taken it then although he has a bunch of .063 chains so he's stuck with his ms290:chainsaw:.
It has the metal intake clamp so no worries there(if your the type who worries).
She fires up easy, and oils great.
This would be a great candidate for a 346 P&C and to have ported, or a nice saw to use as is, your choice.
Saw is being sold PHO for $350, pictures coming soon.
Thanks for looking,
Brett

pity international shipping is such a killer.
Welcome to AS Darnz :).
I've often though to bad things cost so much overseas lol.
Thanks for looking.
Nice looking saw. Great feller to deal with here!

I have two of these 353s, one with a 346xp top end. They are a great saw!
Thanks, and thanks.
I like them a lot too, you don't have to constantly have them revving to the moon to cut with them, they are pretty forgiving in the cut for a 50cc saw.

For years I thought my Stihl 026 PRO was the best overall firewood saw that was ever made. Then I bought a used Husky 353 that ran well, just like this one likely does. I now rate the Husky 353 the best firewood saw in the business. The fuel economy of this model still amazes me.

One of my friends had five chainsaws, including this one. He needed money and sold all but one. He kept his Husky 353.

For years I thought my Stihl 026 PRO was the best overall firewood saw that was ever made. Then I bought a used Husky 353 that ran well, just like this one likely does. I now rate the Husky 353 the best firewood saw in the business. The fuel economy of this model still amazes me.

One of my friends had five chainsaws, including this one. He needed money and sold all but one. He kept his Husky 353.
Thanks man.
I prefer the handling of the huskys myself. I agree these and the 359 are great firewooding saws.

Yea but have you ever run a 346 or 357? Mike

Why no love or mention for the red versions???
Out of all the 2152/353 and 2153/346 I've had the baddest stock one was a 2153. That saw was stolen from me about 4 years ago.
Just sold a 2166 yesterday, and have a 2159 with a scored piston in the needs a bit of work pile. I like most all saws, but you know I like the little 50cc husky/jreds a lot :yes:.

Latest posts

Back