• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available thanks.
Looks like 25-35 depending on who your preferred carrier is and how much insurance you want if you want insurance.

Sort of, camping ;).
Signal is a bit sketchy.View attachment 661008

From.down here.
View attachment 661009

Not sure, never been glamping lol.
That's the beach we were at, but the 12x12 shed they called a cabin with A/C was good enough for me. Praise God the temps dropped yesterday here and we only saw a high of about 76, wasn't bad in the shade not doing anything, today is a little :baba: for me.

Maybe this would count lol.
View attachment 661010

6 pages of chatter, is this going to be the new "Good Morning check in" thread.....

On some sites, some people, start "Let's get it out of the for sale thread! Another thread to chat in" threads just to keep the clutter down....

:D

6 pages of chatter, is this going to be the new "Good Morning check in" thread.....

On some sites, some people, start "Let's get it out of the for sale thread! Another thread to chat in" threads just to keep the clutter down....

:D
Now we can start it, your here buddy :drinkingcoffee:.
At least it is my thread this time.
looks like it will be very nice at 6 :yes:.
Tuesday afternoon Bump.
Thanks buddy :).
Hi, my name is Tim. I'm a TP chatter.
Hi Tim it's been 2 days since my last TP chatter, at least n a thread that I didn't start :laugh:.
I like our Prevost better!:laughing:
Everyone has to start somewhere, I find no need to show off in a Prevost anymore:laughing:.

May be a record: 6 pages of testimonials, other saws, **** chat about RVs, no mention of bs, & still no $ in Brett's coffers

Well Shitt, it's just an Excuse to hang out with Brett;):drinking:

G. R. Mich. is a Long ways from Rhododendron, OR, so AS is the only place that I get to Hang with Brett.

If you ever do get out to one of the Prettiest corners of our Country Brett, and want a local tour guide let me know:)

Doug :cheers:

Im in the market but was looking to spend a little less, but ...i've been a good boy so maybe the wife wouldn't get too mad...

The saw has been up for sale a month or more, what's the best you can do @chipper1 with shipping to Seaside Ca 93955

Im in the market but was looking to spend a little less, but ...i've been a good boy so maybe the wife wouldn't get too mad...

The saw has been up for sale a month or more, what's the best you can do @chipper1 with shipping to Seaside Ca 93955
Welcome to AS Travis.
I thought you had negotiated a price on a saw already.
I was going to say the 450 if it was a saw I'd be running on a normal basis, or the 55 if you had others to run or were looking for a project.
Has it been a month already, time flies when your having fun :). I'm not to pressed to sell this one as I let one of my 346's go a while ago and this one would be an easy one to swap jugs on and turn into a 346 in disguise. I'll shoot you a PM, thanks for the interest.

Welcome to AS Travis.
I thought you had negotiated a price on a saw already.
I was going to say the 450 if it was a saw I'd be running on a normal basis, or the 55 if you had others to run or were looking for a project.
Has it been a month already, time flies when your having fun :). I'm not to pressed to sell this one as I let one of my 346's go a while ago and this one would be an easy one to swap jugs on and turn into a 346 in disguise. I'll shoot you a PM, thanks for the interest.

I have discussed the price of the 55 with the owner and he would let it go for $200. I'm not in a rush for a saw and am trying to understand the differences/specs. Did a little research on this saw vs. the 450 and 55 and on paper it's really hard to see a whole lot of difference. I'd bet running them side by side would reveal some differences.

Shoot me a pm and lets talk about the differences. I am interested in the saw.

Dayum, I had to scroll back to the top, just to remember which saw was for sale here;):)

FWIW, I Really Like my 353, since I bought it, I have reached for that saw a lot, my 266xp doesn't get near the use it did before. I'm real Happy with the power/weight of the 353, it has been a Handy little saw to have around.

Brett has a real Good rep here on AS, hard to see ya goin wrong with a 353 from Brett.

Well Shitt, it's just an Excuse to hang out with Brett;):drinking:

G. R. Mich. is a Long ways from Rhododendron, OR, so AS is the only place that I get to Hang with Brett.

If you ever do get out to one of the Prettiest corners of our Country Brett, and want a local tour guide let me know:)

I appreciate that Doug :).
I'd like to get out there sometime in the next few yrs.
I was going to head out there and grab up a suburban, but ended up buying one here about 2 hrs away, it came from Oloha OR:dancing:.
She's a sweet "rig" :yes:.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 1.08.09 AM.png

I appreciate that Doug :).
I'd like to get out there sometime in the next few yrs.
I was going to head out there and grab up a suburban, but ended up buying one here about 2 hrs away, it came from Oloha OR:dancing:.
She's a sweet "rig" :yes:.
View attachment 661655
IMG_0222.JPG Oh yeaaaahhh! Burban Club!

Dayum, I had to scroll back to the top, just to remember which saw was for sale here;):)

FWIW, I Really Like my 353, since I bought it, I have reached for that saw a lot, my 266xp doesn't get near the use it did before. I'm real Happy with the power/weight of the 353, it has been a Handy little saw to have around.

Brett has a real Good rep here on AS, hard to see ya goin wrong with a 353 from Brett.

View attachment 661656 Oh yeaaaahhh! Burban Club!
Very nice :numberone:.
Where's the rust.
You got a wood burner in it :laugh:.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 1.37.02 AM.png

Very nice :numberone:.
Where's the rust.
You got a wood burner in it :laugh:.
View attachment 661657
Ya that pic was from 2 yrs ago! FLMAO! Both bottoms of the drivers side doors r goin and now above both front fenders... damn salt. Took me 2 yrs to find that 99. Close to mint for a 99, fully loaded, 72,000 miles and 4 yrs and IL salt and shes gettin toasted:mad:

Latest posts

Back