• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 357 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill are you gonna tear it down and replace the OEM p&c with Huztl?

I see where the chin hus piston kits are junk the Italian piston kit for my 266se looks good. But I need my dial bore gauge.

no. But maybe a new rim and drum with an 8 or 9 tooth rim depending on the bar length.

Btw, I didn’t buy it to sell it. It will sit next to my 444sg.

But maybe paint it camo Army green. Then when it’s not running I won’t be able to find it? Lol I painted a scrench once bright safety orange, in the fall with bright orange colored leaves I lost it.

Yup I know. They have a sad life. If they have any at all.

I have some used saws to list for sale in the untouched by me condition Still in there shipping boxes. As I purchased them in but I’m scared of the heckling I’ll get. I’ll try somewhere else.

Yup I know. They have a sad life. If they have any at all.

I have some used saws to list for sale in the untouched by me condition Still in there shipping boxes. As I purchased them in but I’m scared of the heckling I’ll get. I’ll try somewhere else.
I’m just messing around Bill. The problem before was changing your listing as people were pointing things out and deleting stuff. Post EXACTLY what you’re selling and you will have no problems selling it.

Back