• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 357 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m thinking ahead I have a source for wood. If my sons are ever out of work I’ll back them in business. Till they get back to work or hire a crew and stay logging. I loved logging. Still do. I’m in control of my own destiny.

Y
I watched a video we’re a 268 vs 365 xt the 365 was a tad faster cutting pies. Weight wise these saws are similar, my arms are getting stronger lifting these saws.
You can remove transfer covers, grind out baffles, reinstall and have a 372 top end. Both are 50mm 71 cc, same p/c on both. 365xt just has baffles.

Y

You can remove transfer covers, grind out baffles, reinstall and have a 372 top end. Both are 50mm 71 cc, same p/c on both. 365xt just has baffles.

Im going to fix the low compression anyway. Plus go up one pin size on the rim.

I’m sure most loggers would agree it’s all in how we sharpen the chains. Even though big cc saws will pull a dull chain when bucking. I don’t fell with dull chains. Plus the gas and oil is topped off. Never go felling half stepping.

My Son,s have their own saws , I don,t need them eyeing any more of mine than necessary Bill lol . Happy Dave found a good home for his saw ..enjoy ! ;)

My boys helped me through the bad times I owe them. What ever I can do for them I do now. When I had steady work and they were out of school I never charged them rent as long as they saved there money. Kids today need a head start on life. Today’s times are different.

You have no clue how many non posters who want to post you drive away. I seen it on other forums. It even shut down one forum because of one heckler. Too bad it was a mountain lion reporting forum. They had reports from all over our country. It could of saved someone’s life. Too bad.

If you have more you want to try to sell please pm what you have. I’m not ducking with you I was genuinely asking you in PM what you were trying to sell. I’m a serious buyer bud! So when you want to move a few shoot me the list
Yup I know. They have a sad life. If they have any at all.

I have some used saws to list for sale in the untouched by me condition Still in there shipping boxes. As I purchased them in but I’m scared of the heckling I’ll get. I’ll try somewhere else.

You have no clue how many non posters who want to post you drive away. I seen it on other forums. It even shut down one forum because of one heckler. Too bad it was a mountain lion reporting forum. They had reports from all over our country. It could of saved someone’s life. Too bad.
Really?

Sorry if you can’t handle a little bit of lighthearted joking.

Excuse me though. I’ll exit stage left and shuffle on over to the Chainsaw forum. Maybe I’ll start some redundant threads on chainsaw repair to pass the time.

My boys helped me through the bad times I owe them. What ever I can do for them I do now. When I had steady work and they were out of school I never charged them rent as long as they saved there money. Kids today need a head start on life. Today’s times are different.
Same here Bill , my Boys hunt and fish & repair various things with the ole man . When you get our age it's nice !

Latest posts

Back