• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codygary

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I get in streaks of chainsaw addiction and bought this saw off a homeowner about a year ago and it's sat in my garage ever since,
fired it up today and it started 2nd pull, theres something going on with the throttle linkage however, it looks like it just needs to be put in place but i'm not sure how that goes, (see picture) but throttle certainly had response when I bought it, and feels real strong when I manually push the throttle,

As mentioned I havent used the saw at all, and I bought it from a homeowner in a suburban neighborhood so it's had a really easy life from what I can tell, I believe thats still the original b&c, looks like it needs to get put back together a bit and should be a handy saw to have,

I'm not totally sure of the value of these but lets see if there's any interest at
$250 PHO

Please let me know any questions and i'll try to help out as best as I can, I do not know the compression and dont have a gauge to test,

Cody20190301_143538.jpg 20190301_123450.jpg 20190301_123458.jpg 20190301_123510.jpg

Back