• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

SOLD!!!! Husqvarna 359

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Welcome to AS 2dr.
I got the 4dr myself, big blue suburban :).
Hope you find your saw.
Are you looking for a stock one or ported.
Brett

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Thanks for the welcome. I'm open to either but most likely stock. Probably more saw then I really need. Missed out on local super clean low hour deal and I just cant let it go haha.
I know how that is all to well lol.
I have a ported 357. I typically jump right from a 50 to a 70 so the 60's don't get run much, sold my ported 361 not long ago as I prefer the husky.
Sounds like a stock on may fit your needs just fine and would be a good but cheaper.

panolo

panolo

Seldom right...Always opinionated!
I have a clean 359 I bought from @chipper1 last spring. I put about 10 tanks through it and acquired a ported 550. I'll get some pictures this evening if you are interested. Here's a couple pics from when I bought it. Don't think I scuffed it up much.

Attachments

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I have a clean 359 I bought from @chipper1 last spring. I put about 10 tanks through it and acquired a ported 550. I'll get some pictures this evening if you are interested. Here's a couple pics from when I bought it. Don't think I scuffed it up much.
I remember this one. If someone wants a 359, it'll be tough to find a nicer example.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Man that looks sweet :sweet::lol:.
I have a video of it running on YouTube iirc, very nice saw and strong too.
Edit, pretty sure this is it. This is in very hard ash.