• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 359xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang that sucks Dustin. Dan told me last night you lost it. Hopefully they find it.

I have a couple interested parties. I'll try to keep the thread updated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought I would come back 1 saw lighter yesterday after gtg. Instead I came home with 2 1/2 saws more...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've been running a 357xp for 11 years cutting log homes, but I want more than one or as I said something equivalent. The 562xp although stated to be the replacement, has to many issues, and the auto tune with how I run saw would not work

I would love to try this 359, so long as it can run .325 pitch, so hopefully it can and is not sold
It's just a standard small husky mount, its just like you already have on the 357,the bar and rim from yours swap right over if you want/need to. That's a nice thing about having a couple of the same/similar saws around :D.

Back