• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 359xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, turn my head for a second and my listing gets blown up. Lol..
The wrap was put on for the gtg only. It doesn't go with the saw. After gtg tbere were 2 guys that wanted the saw. I was waiting to here back from them to see who was gonna take it. As of right now the saw is sold, pending funds.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Word on the street is a massaged 359 beats a 357. The video of this saw makes me believe. I'm shocked that this saw is still for sale.
We had a couple 357s at the gtg, but didn't run them side by side. So I couldn't tell you how they compared honestly. Both are great saws though.

I assume gym=GTG...Yeah, I'm sorry I missed it. I just had too much stuff going on to make it and actually enjoy it. I'll hit the next one.
Need muscles to move my big muscles[emoji123] yea I meant gtg. It was alot of fun. Got to see Dave get beat by a 12 year old girl in can't races. Lol Hope to see you at the next one.

Another holy grail saw:lol:.
Hoping to remove about 7-8 more trees for the pole building this week and then do some more grading for the pole barn. Just got my tractor back to the house today so if the weather cooperates maybe taht will get done. It's raining now though :nofunny:.

Yeah the weather here has been uncooperative too, I have 2 car trailer loads of wood cut but can't get to it cause of the rain.

Back