• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 365/372/390 powerheads and parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaw Forestry

Reaction score
Hello,

First post here so I figure I should let you guys know what I do. I'm a faller in British Columbia, specifically logging and danger tree removal for fires around the interior.

Im looking to purchase Husqvarna powerheads. I'm mainly interested in stock or modded pre-xtorq 372 or the 75cc 372. I run both the 365 and 390 as well though and wouldn't pass up a deal. Full wrap handles are a plus but not a deal breaker, dog size doesn't matter(I have spares), heated grips are also a bonus (it's cold up here). I am also on the hunt for two oem crankshafts for 372's that are in good shape.

Welcome to AS Sir.
I've got a couple 365s listed here in the trading post. One is the xtorq and the other is the oe.
I'd think by the time they get up to you from down here it will have to add quite a bit between shipping and duty fees.
Brett

Welcome to AS Sir.
I've got a couple 365s listed here in the trading post. One is the xtorq and the other is the oe.
I'd think by the time they get up to you from down here it will have to add quite a bit between shipping and duty fees.
Brett

Thanks for the welcome. I'll look into the shipping a little more and get back to you. The saws look good though!

Thanks for the welcome. I'll look into the shipping a little more and get back to you. The saws look good though!
Your welcome.
Let me know and if I can get them shipped up there for you I will.
The 365 oe cases are nice looking, can't imagine they have many hrs on them, the xt has been throw around a lot as it was used by a guy who cuts quite a bit of firewood.

I have a 390 and Simonized 372, both have full wraps and big dogs. Shipping to Canada would likely be cost prohibitive, though I am in Portland Oregon so not too far from BC.

Back