• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 365 (Modded) *Price Reduced*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgb84

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
WTS modded 365 xtorque with 20" b/c. Its had the transfer baffles removed and the work was done by Cambl. For those of you that don't know, a 365 with the transfers ground out is essentially a 372xp. As you can see from the pictures, the saw looks brand new. The only "ugly mark" on it is the God awful muffler mod that I shamefully created. I purchased a new muffler bracket so it can be bolted over the mod if one was so inclined. I put a 346 xp coil on it that is limited to 14.1k. As you can see in the picture of the standard blue coil, a part of the plug wire twisted off in the threads when I removed it. It can be removed and the stock coil can be used if you'd like as there is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with the saw and there are still obvious machine marks on the piston. I never cut any wood with it. I got it from cambl, modded the muffler, replaced the coil, and its been in a Husqvarna powerbox in my garage ever since. I'm asking $550 $500 plus shipping.

DSCN0352.JPG DSCN0358.JPG DSCN0360.JPG DSCN0362.JPG DSCN0363.JPG DSCN0368.JPG DSCN0369.JPG DSCN0370.JPG DSCN0364.JPG DSCN0366.JPG

WTS modded 365 xtorque with 20" b/c. Its had the transfer baffles removed and the work was done by Cambl. For those of you that don't know, a 365 with the transfers ground out is essentially a 372xp.
So it's modded to be a stock 372xp? Or is it ported also? :)

Nice saw!

I removed these baffles in the covers on a 365xt and a 2166 and it made no difference in performance of either saw at all IMO.

Bump. Is my price too high ?

Yes. Yes it is. Waaaaaay too high. Ship it to me and i will run it and give you a personal valuation at no cost! :laugh:

I love my 365XT. I have also removed the transfer restriction and retuned it. Plus a mild muffler mod. Other than that mine is stock. Very nice saw. One of the favourites of my daily runners. Reliable starting and strong running. My BNIB 562XP is just that. Still in the box. ;)

Price lowered to $500 plus shipping. I can sell it powerhead only if the buyer prefers for a bit cheaper. I would consider trade options if anyone is interested. Not getting much interest with this and am a bit surprised. Is it the ugly muffler or the coil upgrade causing an issue or am I just asking too much?

You mean like a Masterminded 064? Yeah, I won't be selling that!

I just cant get into Stihl man. Ive spent plenty of money trying... but they always come up lacking.....:laugh:

261<2153
044< 2171 (75cc) west coast
064< 288xp;)

your mileage may vary. an 064 will never beat a 288 to a Husq guy and a 288 will never beat a 064 to a Stihl guy. It's just the way it is.:)

Back