Husqvarna 365 (old version)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chain tensioner on clutch cover? Bar and chain come with it? Compression? Pictures? Runs and idled well? Starts easy? Welcome!

28" bar and chain come with, didn't know the compression, it didn't start pretty easily and I can remember if the chain tension was on the side or not...seem to idle well for the very short time i let it run. ill try and get pics today. they are asking $350.00

it seems in good shape and not abused, its dirty but that is to be expected i guess.

28" bar and chain come with, didn't know the compression, it didn't start pretty easily and I can remember if the chain tension was on the side or not...seem to idle well for the very short time i let it run. ill try and get pics today. they are asking $350.00

it seems in good shape and not abused, its dirty but that is to be expected i guess.
i meant to say IT DID start easily

1999, missing muffler mounting bolt. Looks like am rewind. Needs new oil cap. Will they let you pull muffler and look at piston?

Back