• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark71GTX

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a few parts for my 372. I need a recoil, wrap handle, cylinder cover and hardware to attach the aforementioned parts. I am attaching a picture of the saw so you can see what I need. I am looking for decent used, but you see the saw is no cream puff. Dirty parts are fine. I am not even sure if it will run yet... Thanks!IMG_20160401_201905351.jpg

A saw that is missing so much like that was either dropped/crushed in an accident or a non-runner that got cannibalized for parts. First thing I'd do is pressure check and then unbolt the cylinder and check it and the piston out. Depending on the condition of things you may be better off parting it out and taking the $ to buy a running saw.

It has a damaged case, but I have another case for it. The P&C look good with no damage. It might need bearings, but those will get replaced when I split it. I just want to see if it will run. I have plenty of saws. This one is just a "project"

Back