• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 372XP*$575 shipped!*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also did a compression test hit 165# but I had to use the adaptor and feel like on all saws I use the adaptor they are lower then actual #... Just being honest.

Well, I am swamped dealing with my mother in assisted living right now to get away for a run up north. And I am half committed to buying a 461 that came up. Everything always happens at once in my life.

Also is it an x-torq model? And if not, is it 71cc or 74cc? The 372 I had before was a full wrap xpw 74cc pre-smog/non-X-torq.

Thinking about doing an air director/pre strato guide delete to see what she gains... TTT!

Thinking about doing an air director/pre strato guide delete to see what she gains... TTT!
I did one on mine along with some mild port work. If I can get a camera man I want to do a compairo with it and a stock 2188 in 24 inch ash.
If ya want to sell it I would think it would be better to leave it stock. JMO.

I did one on mine along with some mild port work. If I can get a camera man I want to do a compairo with it and a stock 2188 in 24 inch ash.
If ya want to sell it I would think it would be better to leave it stock. JMO.

Thank you for the advice. Saw will stay as is with muffler mod and gasket delete. I also have a stock muffler I can swap if someone doesn't want the modded one.

Back