• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xp OE NLA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
It has been a while since I have posted anything but I have the itch to buy some bigger tires for my new toy.

I bought this saw as a good running, ported 372 from a guy on the other site. Ran a few tanks through it, let it collect dust for a few months and then posted it for sale. A few guys beat me up about trying to sell his work so I took the saw apart and checked everything over. I only found one thing that I would consider a no-no, it looks like he used red RTV silicone to seal the cylinder. All of the covers are OEM, bottom end is clean, no helicoils that I could find.

Prior to reassembly I cleaned up the silicone, ditched the ported cylinder and installed a nice clean OEM cylinder I had stashed away. Instead of reusing the OEM double ring piston from the cylinder, I elected to install a Meteor single ring piston with a Caber ring. I can include the original piston if someone wants it.

No base gasket, sealed with Permatex Motoseal, squish is .020". Muffler has a well done mod. Asking $550

DSCF3619.JPG DSCF3617.JPG DSCF3614.JPG DSCF3616.JPG DSCF3611.JPG

Latest posts

Back