• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 372xp or JRED 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conner Brooks

Reaction score
Looking for a decent 372 or 2171/2172, mainly for firewood and things around the house. Doesn't have to look great as long as it runs. Found a refurb 372 with aftermarket plastic and muffler for $400 but am unsure of the condition, thought I'd see what you guys have first. Still looking for something around $400. Thanks.

Got the above 2171 running. Waiting on China post for Husky plastic. May look trashy but it's not meant to be a shelf queen.
Be careful with your parts, some stuff from husky just wont fit,, I needed a chain brake handle, a husky one is just off, but it will not fit!!
And cant make it fit,, oh so close!!
Had to order new, its a 2171.
BBB

How much are you looking to get out of it? Does it start and run pretty well?
Starts easy enuff and seems to run well but I can't really load it because of the absent cover.
Waiting on China post can take near a month. [emoji19]
Mostly have a local fellow in mind that can use a large and reliable saw. He brings by good stuff on occasion.

I got a good running 365 Husqvarna this is the newer 50mm bore. Saw is all oem except chain brake handle as far as I know. can do $400 pho shipped to your door this is a nice clean saw. if interested pm me and I can get u some pics thanks chad

Latest posts

Back