• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 372xp Xtorq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Husqvarna 372xp Xtorq. This saw is a warranty victim due to failed crank bearings. Saw was brought in on a Saturday and was needed on the following Monday. My dealer put new bearings in it over said weekend so he had a saw on Monday while warranty was hashed out for a new saw.

Starts and runs fine. 150 pounds of compression, but the piston and cylinder have scoring/markings/wear from the failed bearings. It might go for a long time, might pop soon; so I'm selling it as is. The model tag was removed for warranty (2013 model saw) and the gas tanks sits crooked. I looked a couple times and couldn't find out why it sits crooked. Clutch cover has a few cracks/holes. Otherwise, in nice shape.

$300

Hello!
Can you ship international?
Andy

any trades?

Attachments

• 10981216_716143745172172_4691770541357544639_n.jpg
    10981216_716143745172172_4691770541357544639_n.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 81
Funny thing. I just sold saw with similar scoring. I had the new parts on hand for the day that the old beater went bang. I cut a lot of stumps out with that saw until I sold it. New parts went with that saw still in the box.

Shipping schould be like 100 ish or do you vant to check?
I live in norway!

Would a standard 372 p/c fit? I'm guessing probably not but just checking

So the difference in X-torq/non X-torq is all in the cylinder/piston?

I don't know what it is with the x-torq series of saws and crank bearings. I rebuilt a 2172 that had a trashed crank bearing. I recently purchased a used OEM xtorq cylinder from a saw with a bad crank bearing, and then I see this saw listed.....

Pretty common problem, I think it has to do with the stratified technology using less gas, which in turn means less oil. Run them a little rich (40:1) and it should be fine.

BTW, I have pretty much eliminated the lean on this saw and fixed up the clutch cover. $300 plus shipping...

image.jpg image.jpg

I'm interested can you give me a shipping price to 08094. And it's just power head right? No bar and chain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back