• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for a fantastic seller!!!!

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

I have been looking for a 372xp in good shape. Was hoping to find an 07 or 08. How much life you think left in this one, my only uses will be lots of firewood and ice storm collateral damage. Decent amount of 24" red oak. Just got rid of a stihl 391bexause it was a little slow and would bog a little in big stuff

I have been looking for a 372xp in good shape. Was hoping to find an 07 or 08. How much life you think left in this one, my only uses will be lots of firewood and ice storm collateral damage. Decent amount of 24" red oak. Just got rid of a stihl 391bexause it was a little slow and would bog a little in big stuff
With just about everything replaced except for the crank i'd say it will run for a long time. A 372 is pretty much bulletproof anyways. It will cut a lot of firewood no doubt.

Thats a damn good deal. I just drove two hours and paid 350 for a 371xp Saturday.

More than what you are describing you'll need it for!

Back