• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panolo

Seldom right...Always opinionated!
Reaction score
2014 x torq model. I bought this saw from a fellow AS member who went through and cleaned the carbon from the cylinder and piston, put on a new set of caber rings, replaced fuel and impulse lines, crank seals, and rim sprocket. He also opened the muffler a tich.

I ran the saw with a 24" bar 95% of the time and noodled with it. I had a ton of huge wood and I had not gotten my skid steer splitter yet. I last ran it in October cutting some yard elms down. The pictures are how I put it on my shelf.

It does have some scuffing on handle and clutch cover. Other than that it's not bad cosmetically. It runs really nice and the member I bought it from has an excellent reputation when he repairs items.

I'm asking $400/BO paypal F&F or venmo. I will ship it UPS ground to the lower 48 included in that price. Please let me know if you have any questions.

3726.jpg 3725.jpg 3724 (1).jpg 3725.jpg 3724 (1).jpg 3724.jpg 3723.jpg 3722.jpg 372.jpg

You have Compression numbers?

Or even a picture of the piston on the intake or exhaust side?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Latest posts

Back