• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husqvarna 385xp p/c and ignition coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shortfuze this flywheel is complete junk, i throw these type of items in the scrap pile
.. id like to return it to you for the 10 plus shipping.
also there is no spark plug terminal which i asked for.

havent tested the coil yet, if theres an issue ill let you know.

What’s wrong with the flywheel, it made spark and their were no fins missing... there is nothing wrong with the parts I sent you if you want to get picky you should have bought new. Everything I sent you works fine. The flywheel had some marks from a carb floor screw that vibrated loose as they are known to do . It will cost almost 7 dollars to send that 10 dollar flywheel back get real!!! I did you a favor selling a working flywheel to you that cheap do you have any idea how expensive they are!!! And the coil had a boot on it as far as I know the terminal end was broken inside the boot , if the spare terminal end I had did not make it in the package upon boxing up well, that’s my fault . You specified used parts .... I sold you used oem functional parts at an outrageously cheap price only because you come across in your conversation as tho you are operating on a budget!!

some marks? o_O
danghope it reaches the ic, thou i dont have another to compare to.

alright alright, if you say it sparks ill give it a shot.
if its a **** spark or something or other ill just count my looses an buy another one. found one for 15 in good shape earlier.

Latest posts

Back