• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 385XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Hide it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did that with an entire cabinet shop's worth of big machinery several years ago... and survived to tell the tail just because she was at her mother's while I took an overnight trip with a rented uhaul trailer to pick it all up with. Put everything away, returned the trailer, and wired the shop for 220 before she came home. I was managing the checkbook all the time then, and she didn't notice until about two months later (already had noisy things in the shop, so the noise didn't go up much) when she came out for something. It's hard to hide 20" planer, 8" and 16" jointers, and a 37" wide drum sander... I haven't seen the checkbook since. guess I went a little overboard, as far as she was concerned. :chainsaw:

66e4bd79f6e31430a1f9dfcfd09af7dd.jpg
i even tried to include her on V-Day this year. She didn't buy it ., and said where's the candy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back