• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husqvarna 385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaky

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
brand new oem 385 top end and new walbro carb. replaced toomuch on this saw to make it cut wood again. spent its whole life off grid in the woods. runs great idles great cuts wood great too but its too heavy to lug around the woods all day. plus im saving up for a truck.
it is noisy on the flywheel side, but the bearings seem fine. runs 40:1.

575plus shipping. obo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature...biPvMakChiX3gIWCqZwThbIPTwdwh-M&v=VhKkH1dLnro

Attachments

• 1FFDA436-D7E5-4E6F-A4B0-8527AAE80F70.jpeg
    1FFDA436-D7E5-4E6F-A4B0-8527AAE80F70.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 72
nope, no bad vibes. it just seems noisy to me. couldnt figure it out.
maybe thats the way its suppose to sound, dont know, never had a 385 before.

if someone could chime in, tell me its bad bearings, it'd give me a good excuse to keep the saw.
dont wanna sell damaged goods.

yeah it aint the starter paws. took the cover off while running. i duno what the noise is. or if im just making things up in my mind. but im guna say bearngs and keep the saw. thanks guys.

made another video..

yeah it aint the starter paws. took the cover off while running. i duno what the noise is. or if im just making things up in my mind. but im guna say bearngs and keep the saw. thanks guys.

made another video..

bummer- what was the story on the new top end? I guess what I mean is.....What caused the failure of the original? Just wondering if they are related.....

Back