• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390/385

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sale is my Husky 390 chainsaw. I bought this a while back from Elect6845 and will probably regret selling it. Has a 385 cylinder with a little grind work done by Joe. He knocked the edges down on transfers and polished the exhaust. Base gasket deleted. I had to put a few parts on it when I got it. New muffler with no mod, air filter, full wrap handle, am clutch cover (have oem if you prefer). This is the strongest saw I own or have run. I sawed a dump truck load of logs with it and had no problems. Amazed how smooth it is when cutting. Compression is right at 170lbs, and I am at 3000ft elevation. Have a 385xpg build going and don't need two big saws. Would like to get 500.00 plus shipping for the saw. PHOhusky 390a.JPG husky 390b.JPG husky 390c.JPG husky 390d.JPG husky 390e.JPG husky 390f.JPG husky 390g.JPG husky 390h.JPG

Latest posts

Back