• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a nice saw.
Some details may be nice.
What yr, where's the tag (I don't see one), is it all original(muffler looks AM), all oem parts?
Is shipping included?
The muffler is aftermarket everything else is new oem even case bearings crank everything nothing on this saw been used 20200222_135623.jpgit began life there when husqvarna sent new oem case so I'd say 2020 be the year

This seller is a thief. Don't even mess with him.
Remember when I said I smelled something!
STAY AWAY REDFIR!!! Take our friendly warning. I already PM you the link to the thread that should outline Jason’s history and you can make your own decision buddy. We are just trying to look out for fellow members of our community. Best of luck my friend
Link it here.

Curious why he’s allowed on here if the past is true?
Supposedly he's been stripped of posting ability while they decide if he should be perma-banned. I kept them in the loop on my situation and after some very hard leaning he refunded my money and I guess trying but not actually succeeding in theft isn't enough to get the door shown you here.

Latest posts

Back