• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390xp Like New $775 Shipped!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeTangler

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This saw was purchased from a husky dealer 2 weeks into July of 2014. I purchased it a week ago. It has bucked about a cord of firewood with the original 20" bar. It has had less than 10 tanks of fuel through it and still isn't even broke in. It blows around 155psi on the compression tester. The buyer will be responsible for covering the cost of shipping. $800 USD.

Attachments

• IMG_20140729_222936622.jpg
    IMG_20140729_222936622.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 975
  • IMG_20140729_222911779.jpg
    IMG_20140729_222911779.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 882
I've got big saws and around these parts the need for them is few and far in between. Most people consider a 372xp a big saw in my neck of the woods lol. For me, I'd be better off selling it and keeping my well used 390 that wouldn't fetch nearly as much. This guy got shafted out of what was supposed to be a big job and needed cash in a bad way.

I've got big saws and around these parts the need for them is few and far in between. Most people consider a 372xp a big saw in my neck of the woods lol. For me, I'd be better off selling it and keeping my well used 390 that wouldn't fetch nearly as much. This guy got shafted out of what was supposed to be a big job and needed cash in a bad way.
He is right about the saw size deal. 372 is the deal up here. My dads logger buddies all laughed when I told them I was looking at a ported 385xp. We had a big selective cut done last year and all I saw was 372's except for one 365 that had had the treatment.
How far north are you? I lived in Monticello and Bridgewater for awhile. Russ

I hear you, but the top cover should have an XP sticker on it, maybe it's just missing or fell off. It's a nice saw BTW.

The newest 390's and 576's are coming in without the XP emblem. The 372's seem to still have them but it may be there are more of them in the pipeline and I assume they will be XP-Less soon enough.

Back