• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390xp Like New $775 Shipped!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go ahead them ausi dollars spend the same!

They also burn a hole in my pocket and when they are all gone leave me penniless just the same too! ;)

Buy it buy it buy it buy it

Don't know what you mean

Sent it via Mastermind though

I would love to buy, but it is not a whole lot more saw than my Dolmar 7900. I could use a saw with more power but it would need to be significantly more than what i already have.
Maybe buy this and get it ported via Randy and then get it sent to me? All i know is buying this will only put me further from the wicked work saw ported 2260 i have been talking about since the start of 2014! :dizzy:

i tell ya, i'm scouting for 385/390's and everytime i have money there are only saws with half wraps, then when i don't have the money there are saws with full wraps. i can't justify buying a saw with a half wrap and small dawgs cause that's another $230 to set it up the way i need it.

The stickers were discontinued...no saws after a certain build date will have them. I believe it actually stopped several months ago. The new model saws have XP molded into the saw. Instead of a raised or embossed sticker there is an XP indentation. Less flashy but more permanent.

I sell the 390xp brand new for the asking price of this saw.
Honestly, a PM to me about that would have been nice instead. Anyway, I'll drop the price to $800 USD powerhead only, buyer to pay shipping. After this week I'll just put it into production and send my current 390 to backup status or sell it locally.

Honestly, a PM to me about that would have been nice instead. Anyway, I'll drop the price to $800 USD powerhead only, buyer to pay shipping. After this week I'll just put it into production and send my current 390 to backup status or sell it locally.

Agreed. Unfortunately "peeing in someone else's Sale Thread" is more common here than it should be. I suppose it will happen, but it always surprises me when a "Dealer" acts this way.

Back