• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390xp Like New $775 Shipped!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly if it were almost anybody else I would have made a big deal about it but Terry I feel to be a very stand up guy and I bet meant no harm. He pays a sponsership here and relies on sales and service to feed his family, if he can offer a deal like that, good on him!

Well I'm glad you didn't take it personally. However, it still should have been conveyed in private. Being a sponsor, or not.

yes sir 28 new bar 2 new chains in box (one on saw) and 32 oem bar 9 chains...25-30 hours on saw runs like new ..trade all even up split shipping??
I'm sorry. I've got plenty of bars but even with everything included I wouldn't be interested in an even trade. I can trade this saw pretty much even for a new 576 or 562 at the shop.

Honestly if it were almost anybody else I would have made a big deal about it but Terry I feel to be a very stand up guy and I bet meant no harm. He pays a sponsership here and relies on sales and service to feed his family, if he can offer a deal like that, good on him!
" Gunga Din" !!

Latest posts

Back