• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 390xp Like New $775 Shipped!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it and am familiar with the literary piece. There are several view points on both, I was just wondering of which you were referring to.

It's been quite awhile since I've seen the movie, but if I recall, Cutter and Din end up dieing in the end due to their greed?
he was bayonetted and then shot but before he died he sounded the alarm and alerted the british forces and they defeat the thuggees. he is inducted into the british army which was his hearts desire but never realized . though a mere water boy mistreated and wronged his life thus the well known quote " you are a better man than Iam gunga din"

he was bayonetted and then shot but before he died he sounded the alarm and alerted the british forces and they defeat the thuggees. he is inducted into the british army which was his hearts desire but never realized . though a mere water boy mistreated and wronged his life thus the well known quote " you are a better man than Iam gunga din"
That was a good scene. I remember someone reciting a verse of Kipling over his corpse while his ghost dressed in uniform saluted.

Can't believe you haven't sold it yet. If I wouldn't have bought a 390 a year ago, I'd be writing you a check.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Musnt be too great, I still have it. Lol.
images

Does the economy suck or what? I have too many saws, but I refuse to lose money on them just to move them down the road.....

I think the OP has a fair enough price , but most people wanna get out of what they have into stuff and sadly it rarely works that way..i take a loss on just about every saw i sell..bummer..but it is what it is :(

Back