• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 390XP- Mint!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this saw from Baileys in U.S. dollars and am offering it for $825 US shipped. I've listed it on Kijiji on our side for $850 Cdn plus shipping. Baileys just quoted me $1034 US for this saw/bar/chain new. It's only $200 less than a new saw but the pics speak for themselves- and there's no tax involved

Read this one

suggest familiarizing yourself with the site and the members before trying to part one from $825. Hop over to one of the other forums and make some friends. If the focus is on moving the saw- try eBay. too many members have been burned in situations like this. makes us all jumpy.

edit: corrected spelling
Hey Yeller - You have to prove you're willing to kill someone for the club to gain trust, only then will you be considered for membership.........Wait, that may be for motorcycle gangs. I get confused sometimes. Anyway, welcome.

Nice looking saw by the way.

I
Last I heard Canadian exchange is very low as in something like 75 cents to the dollar. And in one post he said he is advertising it for 850.00 canadian! So that means with exchange a guy should get the saw for somewhere around 650.00?!!
If you're lucky and I'm desperate.:) I buy my saws from Baileys so US $ it is. I also offered to ship the beast for my asking price- fellow Canadians'll hafta foot their own bill.

Last I heard Canadian exchange is very low as in something like 75 cents to the dollar. And in one post he said he is advertising it for 850.00 canadian! So that means with exchange a guy should get the saw for somewhere around 650.00?!!

I bought this saw from Baileys in U.S. dollars and am offering it for $825 US shipped. I've listed it on Kijiji on our side for $850 Cdn plus shipping. Baileys just quoted me $1034 US for this saw/bar/chain new. It's only $200 less than a new saw but the pics speak for themselves- and there's no tax involved

Back