• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 394xp - $400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeG

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I purchased this saw from a member here (04titanse) a few years ago and it's been great to me.

This saw didn't get much use but boy was it fun! Aside from milling 3 logs (two of them were under 12" diameter and one was about 24"), it was used under normal conditions if you don't count the bee incident. (See 2nd video)

One problem I encountered was a slight fuel leak. I was milling one of the small logs and noticed it so I stopped milling. It didn't seem to leak when bucking logs but did leak when on its side.

It's in overall good condition. I have not run the saw since winter of 2015. It was stored with a little 40:1 premix fuel in it.

Video 1: Normal cutting conditions

Video 2: Abnormal cutting conditions - It's okay to laugh.

IMG_5021.JPG IMG_5022.JPG IMG_5023.JPG IMG_5025.JPG IMG_5026.JPG IMG_5027.JPG IMG_5029.JPG IMG_5031.JPG IMG_5033.JPG IMG_5034.JPG

That tank is probably fine and the little felt filter fell out of the tank vent allowing it to leak or tank vent went bad. Easy fix if so.

It is indicative of the unhealthy state of our economy that this amount of saw hasn't sold yet. I won't buck firewood any bigger than my 20" bar, so I have no need for anything bigger than the 60cc class. But this beast...it's only $420! Shipped!

Back