• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 394XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its your saw, put a price on it haha.
Yeah, comp numbers is all you wanted, right?[/QUOTE]
I dont like pricing other peoples things. Dont want to offend him with what he may take as a low ball offer. No reason to get all flustered and insult people sir.

I find your haraunging of Bill insulting. He answered your price questions, and others multiple times.
Hint: Bill gets inundated with Tire Kickers when he puts prices on saws, as do many others here. If someone is seriously interested, they will know what a reasonable offer is.

Back off of Bill. I have been PM'ing with him, and he has given me a straight cash price.
You guys need to grow a set, and send him a PM. Unless of course you're all a bunch of tire kickers?

He gave me cash price on both saws he has right now!

I find your haraunging of Bill insulting. He answered your price questions, and others multiple times.
Hint: Bill gets inundated with Tire Kickers when he puts prices on saws, as do many others here. If someone is seriously interested, they will know what a reasonable offer is.

There you go with them big words again.......:bowdown:

ha·rangue
həˈraNG/
verb
gerund or present participle: haranguing
  1. lecture (someone) at length in an aggressive and critical manner.
    "the kind of guy who harangued total strangers about PCB levels in whitefish"
    synonyms: rant at, hold forth to, lecture, shout at; More

Steven,

Sorry for the misspelling. I was typing that on my phone whilst teaching my 15 year old how to drive the Manual F250 I bought him yesterday.

Jon,
no worries about the misspelling, I PM'd Steven because I was serious about the proper spelling and he sent it to me...we are currently negotiating a price for the correct spelling. I'll post it once Paypal clears the funds...

Oh the Irony.... ;)

Yeah but I completely misread the PM on the 2100 and priced you the 394. That made me look like a complete heel. I bet you wondered what the heck I was thinking

I was going to reply, that for $100 more you have my running 2100!:D

Jon,
no worries about the misspelling, I PM'd Steven because I was serious about the proper spelling and he sent it to me...we are currently negotiating a price for the correct spelling. I'll post it once Paypal clears the funds...

Oh the Irony.... ;)
:rolleyes:ha ha.

Latest posts

Back