• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 395 xp ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, if you check out my youtube history from today you'll laugh at the sledding vids.
Good to hear your sleeping well :).
I always liked this one, it's old too, but cool.

Lol, I remember this video. Those turbo Yamahas run! Heavy when they aren’t pointed up a hill though.

This saw is sold

I ran it for about an hour today with a 36" bar. It brings home the bacon, that's for sure. It's a husky, so I did have to stop and reinstall a screw that holds the top cover and luckily I noticed the bar nut in the sawdust before it got lost. ;) I thought I knew what gutentight was, but I guess the Swede saws need it even tighter.

I ran it for about an hour today with a 36" bar. It brings home the bacon, that's for sure. It's a husky, so I did have to stop and reinstall a screw that holds the top cover and luckily I noticed the bar nut in the sawdust before it got lost. ;) I thought I knew what gutentight was, but I guess the Swede saws need it even tighter.
Pretty normal, just operator error :dumb::lol:.

I had the same problem with the top screws on my 288. All 4 we’re getting loose . Picked up some longer screws from Home Depot and problem solved. Think they were m5’s

Oh man, hopefully you know I was joking.
Sorry that all happened :(.

I knew you were kidding around. I do really like the way that 395 runs. Compared the 660 I had it's much smoother to operate which is a nice change. I'm in the hazing period of husky ownership. Just got my first one a year and a half ago. I like them, but they're still messing with me. Hopefully things will turn around soon. I do have a lead on a couple of nice jonsereds. Maybe they're different enough to work without as much trouble.

I knew you were kidding around. I do really like the way that 395 runs. Compared the 660 I had it's much smoother to operate which is a nice change. I'm in the hazing period of husky ownership. Just got my first one a year and a half ago. I like them, but they're still messing with me. Hopefully things will turn around soon. I do have a lead on a couple of nice jonsereds. Maybe they're different enough to work without as much trouble.
Okay, I just felt bad that happened, especially right after I said that.
Seems that sort of thing can happen when we try to branch out into different things :nofunny:, if we stick with it we usually find out what the scoop is and things go better with it all later, still doesn't make things easier when they aint going how we wanted.

Back