• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP (2005) $600.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
give you 50$ for it but i need 625.00 boot for my poulan wildthing.

now hold on a second. there are messages that were posted by somebody else, that are now shown next to the visage of the hippy in question, as though jonathan himself had posted them. am i seeing things or.......

now hold on a second. there are messages that were posted by somebody else, that are now shown next to the visage of the hippy in question, as though jonathan himself had posted them. am i seeing things or.......
It's not just you. I noticed that as well. What's going on here?

what im curious about is why they bothered switching the posts to jonathan....or am i still missing something. pretty sure hippys cant hack files.

If you're serious about buying this saw, PM me and I'll put you in touch with Jonathan.

I've got his number too. Thanks for the offer Actually I was looking for a 4' bar for my 880. He said he didn't have one.

How long is he in Time-Out? Pretty boring around here lately.
I can't say for sure. I believe it was originally for a week but have also heard it may be permanent.

Many of the most frequent and entertaining posters have found a new hang out and won't be back.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back