• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Husqvarna 395XP (2005) $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
We are just passing the time until I receive my saw from John and can post how wonderful his packing and shipping is
Good morning Fourced.
Where you at in Mi.
Now for the hard part waiting for it to show up on the door step. I want to move home to Michigan bad.
Come on back, we have all sorts of jobs now since the last person in office fixed that problem:baaa::baaa::baaa::baaa::baaa:.

Marshy

Marshy

285 Killa
I locked it. Some sold threads get locked if they continue to carry conversations after it is sold. I believe I locked it prematurely however most sold threads do not carry on while waiting for items to be shipped. In most cases they don't ever come back to thank the seller in the sale thread that they received it. I always wait for the post to be marked sold though...

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
First off, a really big "Thansk" for all of the humorous, kind, and supportive comments, by so many of you fellas.

"ShalomRon" was indeed an extension of my offbeat humor. Though I'm not sure why he was replaced? I'm just glad many of you got the humor.

Marshy never did get back to ShalomRon with my return date, and @CR888 did your other post get deleted for you, or did you delete it yourself?
Yup, I deleted my post, It had a rif raf tone to it and I was confused. :laugh: Welcome back Jon! Glad you sold your saw, Fourced will be happy.

Marshy

Marshy

285 Killa
Foam board, bubble wrap, packaging paper, any extra saw related merchandise I feel like throwing in the box......

Unfortunately I lack the skills required to install GPS, or a flashing beacon on saws to make there location readily known.
I have a suggestion, instead of packing papers you could use magazine pages with scantily clad women on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.