• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP (2005) $600.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
20151224_143410.jpg 20151224_132509.jpg 20151224_143432.jpg 20151224_132648.jpg 20151224_133225.jpg "Fore Sell" is a good running, and pretty easy starting(five pulls with choke "on", and one pull "off") 395XP. This is a 2005 model that has been used, as seen in the pictures, but is a good solid saw.

The compression check was after a very brief warm up period, and is 142-143psi at 4700 feet in elevation. I recently(last month) replaced the fuel line, and rebuilt the carburetor.

I would prefer to sell this saw power head only(PHO) to the Lower 48 States. With PayPal Friends& Family the preferred method of payment. $625+shipping.

Thansk!

Note to prospective buyers: Jon the Hippie is currently at the AS camp for unrepentant riff raff. He may be back in a week. If you need to buy this sooner, there is another site known only to vile scum and riff raff where he hangs out.

Think of it as like trying to find the A team.

Slamming mods about decisions that have been made regarding moderation decisions is inappropriate. You obviously don't grasp the concept that members were banned for not following the rules and as such cannot seem to follow the rule about not complaining
Jonathan will be back in a week, He has been banned till then and cannot even check PM's.He is already missing the honest integrity of this site's moderators and has been confessing all his sins against BS and his disciples on another forum. He is hoping for absolution and to put this incident behind him.

We all have good and bad days, sometimes we step on the wrong persons foot. Don't care for the details but +1 on Jon being a good feller. He has helped many members, does not dudd people, has a good sense of humour. Those things count for bit. I would forgive him if he said something stupid but I am not the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back