• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP (2005) $600.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, a really big "Thansk" for all of the humorous, kind, and supportive comments, by so many of you fellas.

"ShalomRon" was indeed an extension of my offbeat humor. Though I'm not sure why he was replaced? I'm just glad many of you got the humor.

Marshy never did get back to ShalomRon with my return date, and @CR888 did your other post get deleted for you, or did you delete it yourself?

First off, a really big "Thansk" for all of the humorous, kind, and supportive comments, by so many of you fellas.

"ShalomRon" was indeed an extension of my offbeat humor. Though I'm not sure why he was replaced? I'm just glad many of you got the humor.

Marshy never did get back to ShalomRon with my return date, and @CR888 did your other post get deleted for you, or did you delete it yourself?
creating multiple user names is against forum rules jonathan.

creating multiple user names is against forum rules jonathan.
Custer,

I am aware of that. If you noticed though, the only place SR posted was in my 395 ad, and it was merely to make you guys laugh.

By the way, making bigoted remarks is also against the rules, as is trolling a thread for the purpose of being detrimental. I don't see a whole lot of action being taken on those issues as of late.

Big saw coming to west Michigan

I'd think you'd know better Jon

Big saw coming to west Michigan

I'd think you'd know better Jon

I heard about a GTG in West MI next fall and wanted to go, I didn't want to show up with a sissy home owners saw, so I bought this one with plenty of time to figure out how to use it so I can go without feeing like a turd in the punch bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back