• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP (2005) $600.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon i noticed this thread was LOCKED and other "sold" threads were still open, now this one is back open, whats up with that?

We are just passing the time until I receive my saw from John and can post how wonderful his packing and shipping is
Good morning Fourced.
Where you at in Mi.
Now for the hard part waiting for it to show up on the door step. I want to move home to Michigan bad.
Come on back, we have all sorts of jobs now since the last person in office fixed that problem:baaa::baaa::baaa::baaa::baaa:.

Good morning Fourced.
Where you at in Mi.

Come on back, we have all sorts of jobs now since the last person in office fixed that problem:baaa::baaa::baaa::baaa::baaa:.

Ben(Fourced) has been really a good guy to deal with. He is in Western Michigan, Northwest of Grand Rapids.

Is he aware that there could be a massive explosion near Holland at any given moment?

I locked it. Some sold threads get locked if they continue to carry conversations after it is sold. I believe I locked it prematurely however most sold threads do not carry on while waiting for items to be shipped. In most cases they don't ever come back to thank the seller in the sale thread that they received it. I always wait for the post to be marked sold though...

First off, a really big "Thansk" for all of the humorous, kind, and supportive comments, by so many of you fellas.

"ShalomRon" was indeed an extension of my offbeat humor. Though I'm not sure why he was replaced? I'm just glad many of you got the humor.

Marshy never did get back to ShalomRon with my return date, and @CR888 did your other post get deleted for you, or did you delete it yourself?
Yup, I deleted my post, It had a rif raf tone to it and I was confused. :laugh: Welcome back Jon! Glad you sold your saw, Fourced will be happy.

Foam board, bubble wrap, packaging paper, any extra saw related merchandise I feel like throwing in the box......

Unfortunately I lack the skills required to install GPS, or a flashing beacon on saws to make there location readily known.
I have a suggestion, instead of packing papers you could use magazine pages with scantily clad women on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back