• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 395XP (2005) $600.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my saw today, I am beside myself. I bought a used saw, this is a beautiful machine , the plug looks new, the airfilter is clean, and the clutch looks barely used. All this and it was packed beautifully. Jonathan was great to deal with through the whole transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase another saw from him.

I received my saw today, I am beside myself. I bought a used saw, this is a beautiful machine , the plug looks new, the airfilter is clean, and the clutch looks barely used. All this and it was packed beautifully. Jonathan was great to deal with through the whole transaction. I would not hesitate to purchase another saw from him.

You're most welcome.

Thanks for being such a good person to deal with.

Maybe he was trying to heat the stub up so he could hammer it out a bit longer...

Sorry fellas, this is going to get locked. We've heard from the buyer about receiving the item and from the seller regarding the transaction. Anything more is now banter. Feel free to take the conversation to off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back