• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 545

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size small mount blade are you running on that nice saw? :hi: :popcorn2:
Pretty sure it's an 18 x .325. That's what I run on the stock 50cc saws normally as I like them for 4-10" wood (the wood in the video is probably 11-12 but it's soft around the edges and cherry), then jump to the 70cc saws.

Pretty sure it's an 18 x .325. That's what I run on the stock 50cc saws normally as I like them for 4-10" wood (the wood in the video is probably 11-12 but it's soft around the edges and cherry), then jump to the 70cc saws.
If you put a few more scratches on it can you knock off $25?:D

Howdy ya'll. I'm new to this site, been reading up a lot on all things chainsaw lately, looking to buy something for firewood scrounging around the 84 acres property I live on. This 545 looks like it might be a great option. Chipper1, I sent you a message.
So, did you buy the saw or going for that 550?

Latest posts

Back