• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 (closed port) (pho)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebng15

Always lookin' for somthing to cut!
Reaction score
Okay, I had this in a different thread, but it was getting crowded. This saw runs and cuts great. It does have slight discoloration on the piston, but the compression is still good, at 150#. Is the closed port model, has the ++++ on the cylinder. I tried to get a pic. of it, but I couldn't get a good one. I'll attach a video of it running. This used to be my main saw that I used. Just swapped it out for a Husky 44 and 262, instead on one saw. (CAD) I got a pic of piston , is really no big deal. Am looking to get $200 plus shipping, and I'm not making a penny! Here are some pics:

100_4129.JPG

100_4131.JPG

100_4191.JPG

100_4137.JPG

And a Video:

If you could take a picture of the clutch side transfer to show its a closed port that'd be great.

In my last thread, I explained all of this. I took it apart when I first started piddling with saws. I fixed up the cylinder Mastermind's way. I (not knowing) put the same piston back in. It does not have any leaks, and I have ran it quite a bit. I stuck my finger in the muffler hole, and the black came off on my finger.

There, nothing to worry about. Also asked in the last thread, if I should replace piston and raise price $50. Everybody agreed it wasn't worth that.:confused::angry:

Back