• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainewoods

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought it from an elderly man, as he can no longer run a chainsaw. He had it serviced regularly and seemed to have taken good care of it. It starts- idles and runs excellent. I put a 51 top cover on it because his was scratched and faded some. Comes with a new 18" Solo bar ( jon1212) and chain. All I had to do to it was replace the stop switch. The carb is either new or been cleaned and a kit put in it, it's looks like a new one to me. Pretty decent shape, but is not a shelf queen.There are some scratches and scuffs, but he did not cut much wood with it. A #4 decal was once on the handle and removed, and it looks as though a little over spray got on it. I think it will come off ok but I didn't try. The old cover will be included also. PSI is over 165 so I did not pull the muffler. Asking $140 + shipping. The last 2 saws I shipped to MN were $23 insured. Thanks for looking.
004.JPG 003.JPG 038.JPG 042.JPG 043.JPG 044.JPG 049.JPG
005.JPG
040.JPG

Latest posts

Back