Husqvarna 55 tank/handle assembly separated from bottom of saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerRedhawk

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking at this image the front/bottom piece that looks like it was held in by a pin, or rubber bushing or something has come apart from the main body of the saw, the piece near the * on this diagram. I am having trouble finding what part I need to fix this exactly. Any guidance will be appreciated!

diagram.gif

In case anyone else runs into this, the solution is that part # 501 76 39-02 goes both in the upper locations as well as the lower, for a total of 4. The diagram only shows them in the top, but the guy at the parts counter realized they were the same because his software indicated that the saw takes a quantity of 4 of that part. Looks like they pop on pretty easy, I just haven't installed them yet.

Yes, take the starter off and two are exposed, probably use a cork screw to get the old pieces out. Take the clutch cover and chain catcher off the other side to expose the 3rd. Same side, remove the rectangular cover with two screws to expose the 4th.

Latest posts

Back