• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 550xp (2013)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
2013 Husqvarna 550xp, in nice overall condition, starts easy, idles, revs & cuts excellent. This is a flippy cap model, makes refueling and oiling a tool less adventure.

The saw had a broken front AV mount. The mount was JB welded back in place. Given the placement of the break (beyond where the front handle attaches) the only pressure this area should receive is from the AV mount.

This repair should hold up for a long time with average use, you might see a problem if the bar becomes pinched and you go yarding on the thing.

A new tank assembly is $62.47 (@promowerparts) even less at the local dealer. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete the swap.

The saw is very worthy of a new tank I just wanted to test the saw in the wood pile before investing in a new tank and found the JB Weld to hold up nicely.

I am asking $365 shipped with the brand new 18" husky branded .325 .050 bar and chain shown. I also have Oregon Pro Lite 18" .325 .058 bar and chain combo for plus $10.

I would be glad to swap the repaired tank out for a new tank for the cost of a new tank only.

Please see pics in the next post. Give me a little time.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back