• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 550xp Mark 2 & 576xpat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
550 mark 2 and a 576xp auto tune, great 2 saw combo. Both are brand new can come powerhead only or with 18" and 24" bar and chain. Looking for best offer at this time.

So I bought the 576 last Saturday. He gave me a price and I took it but he wanted that price at pho which I did not know. I had already paid and Monday he had told me that was for pho he said he would get me a price for the bar and I have not heard a thing since. I’ve bought from the seller in the past with no issues but we’re going on a week of being paid and no saw or reply. Not trying to start anything but I am starting to get concerned and have since just asked for a refund.

I bought a saw from him back in March. I paid on the 10th and received it on the 19th. He replied to every pm I sent. No complaints here. I hope it works out for you. Keep us informed.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back