• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 555 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny3411

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this 555 off here, awhile ago. It wasnt used much. It still hasnt been used much. Ive set it up to my liking to cut some pines, and firewood on my property, but havent got around to using it yet. Its ready to go, ready to cut. Here is what I did to it. I removed the cylinder, cleaned the cylinder and piston, piston is still in great shape, I put a set of 562xp transfer covers on, used a new oem base gasket and put it back together. The carburetor was cleaned, and all parts were cleaned, the primer system has been deleted, new 562xp air filter and top cover. Decomp delete as well. I added a couple small holes in the muffler for flow, along with opening up the back side too. The muffler can still be ported more if wanted, for better flow. It has a new professional bar on it, 20" .325 .058, nice quick cutting setup. This saw is clean, and has been well taken care of. I am only selling it as I need the money. I would like to get as much as I can. I have sold saws on here before. Payment made through paypal. I have talked to buyers before they buy from me on here, so if you want to talk, I will provide you my number and we can talk before payment is sent. I will be carefully packaging up the saw, it will be sent as USPS Priority, and will sent out the next business day, Saturdays as well if it is early enough. $475 shipped east coast, west coast buyers will be more

20200321_223312.jpg
20200321_223249.jpg
20200321_223014.jpg
20200321_222939.jpg
20200321_222837.jpg

Do you still have a 562? I'd be curious to see how this saw compares to one. It's now a 562 without stuffers ( and rev boost ) but much better looking than a 562. I bet its a little slower to rev but might have more torque?
What's the build date? I can't see it, I might remember the saw 2013?

Do you still have a 562? I'd be curious to see how this saw compares to one. It's now a 562 without stuffers ( and rev boost ) but much better looking than a 562. I bet its a little slower to rev but might have more torque?
What's the build date? I can't see it, I might remember the saw 2013?
It is a 2012. But in very nice shape. I really havent used it much, but from what I did I cant really tell a difference between this and a 562. I actually kinda like this better. Wish husqvarna offered this setup. I bet it would sell. Its a nice running saw.

Back