• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemanj92

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I think I'm in the market for a new/newer Husky 562xp. I sat too long and missed the last one a month ago. LMK what you have!! Thanks again!! J

The latest update is a new filter system that fits all the older models. And I believe they dropped the rev boost moniker for the 21 model as well. The carb and bearing issues were pretty much taken care of. I have a 2012 since 2012 with no issues, and recently picked up a 2016 model as a builder

The latest update is a new filter system that fits all the older models. And I believe they dropped the rev boost moniker for the 21 model as well. The carb and bearing issues were pretty much taken care of. I have a 2012 since 2012 with no issues, and recently picked up a 2016 model as a builder
Metal races.....? The bearing upgrade alone seems worth finding a new one, IMO.

My 2016 or 2017 model still runs like a top. Probably in the range of 300-400 hours on it, including a lot of bucking at or near 20" bar buried hardwoods. Only issue was with the AF mount. The style change from my 2014 model has slightly more exposed fuel hose clips. One of the clips warped from heat and allowed the fuel line to touch and rub on the carb, ultimately killing the line. Faux pas on husqys design there. I check the fuel lines every few tanks. Only had to reclip it once so far.

Cheers!

Metal races.....? The bearing upgrade alone seems worth finding a new one, IMO.

My 2016 or 2017 model still runs like a top. Probably in the range of 300-400 hours on it, including a lot of bucking at or near 20" bar buried hardwoods. Only issue was with the AF mount. The style change from my 2014 model has slightly more exposed fuel hose clips. One of the clips warped from heat and allowed the fuel line to touch and rub on the carb, ultimately killing the line. Faux pas on husqys design there. I check the fuel lines every few tanks. Only had to reclip it once so far.

Cheers!
The bearing up grade was done years ago from my understanding. I think it was just the pto side though. Sadly they are still plastic cages. That was what was wrong with the parts/ builder saw I picked up. Other odd thing is its cheaper to get a new case then the bearings and seals for the original case. Hl supply has them on sale from time to time for just over $100.00. Any way, getting a bit off topic... sorry.

The bearing up grade was done years ago from my understanding. I think it was just the pto side though. Sadly they are still plastic cages. That was what was wrong with the parts/ builder saw I picked up. Other odd thing is its cheaper to get a new case then the bearings and seals for the original case. Hl supply has them on sale from time to time for just over $100.00. Any way, getting a bit off topic... sorry.
Ha! No worries! More informations always a good thing. My understanding was it was the last of the 2020 into the 2021 models would now have metal cages. It's possible I misread or the information was false.

That is crazy that new is cheaper than new parts.

Cheers!

Ha! No worries! More informations always a good thing. My understanding was it was the last of the 2020 into the 2021 models would now have metal cages. It's possible I misread or the information was false.

That is crazy that new is cheaper than new parts.

Cheers!
Yeah I found it odd as well. Couple that with the case tools and your way over half the cost of a new saw. I didn't know they had another bearing upgrade with the 21 model saws. Good info.

Back